Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas List

I really love Amazon's wish list option.  I'm trying to get everyone in our family to make a wish list for Christmas shopping.  It makes it so much easier to see exactly what people want.  I love to click through Amazon's different departments.  It's almost as addicting as Pinterest.  Anyway, while browsing through Amazon, I've discovered a few things I really don't want for Christmas. 

* A musical toilet paperholder

*An electric meat slicer - It looks scary dangerous.    

*An electric meat grinder - same as meat slicer    

*A talking bathroom scale - It's bad enough to have to look at my weight without hearing it as well.

* A yodeling pickle (Yes, they have one on Amazon.  No, it doesn't seem to be affiliated with Veggie Tales)

If you happened to have already bought any of these things for me, it's okay.  When I open the gift, I'll tell you how much I love it and have always wanted it, unless it's a Conway Twitty cassette tape. In that case, the truth will prevail again.

No comments:

Post a Comment