Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Christmas Purse

My granddaughter Lilly gave me this delightful and unique Christmas gift.  She bought it at her school's Santa Shop. 





I don't know if you can read the package but it's a kit to grow a purse.  Lilly was very excited about this.




It's quite tiny but it grows 600 times bigger.  We followed all the instructions very carefully.




And we waited.  And it grew. 
Because Phillip and Hannah have been sick, Lilly hasn't been able to come over, but if she was here to hold it, you'd be able to see how big it's grown.  I'm sure it's 600 times bigger, maybe even more.  Thank you, Lilly, for this wonderful gift.

1 comment:

  1. You can never have too many purses. And I wish mine would grow. ;)
    A thoughtful gift, indeed.

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete