Saturday, October 19, 2013

40 Years

October 19, 1973
 
And Then - - -

Jason Michael

Jaclyn Diane


Rachel Hope

Emily Caroline


Laura Christine

Hannah Grace
 
 
And Then - - -

Jason and Jennifer Robinson


Jaclyn and Daniel Frankenberger


Rachel and Jimmy Isbill


Emily and Jon Thomasson

Laura and Michael Henshaw
 
 
And Then - - -



Caleb Frankenberger


Jack Frankenberger


Lilly Isbill


Sam Frankenberger


Lucy Isbill


Jonas Robinson
 
 
And Now - - -


October, 2013

What's Next?
 
We don't know, but we trust God that the next ?? years will be as exciting and blessed as the past 40 have been.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! y'all got married the year before I did. Y'all are wonderful to make this wonderful. I love y'all so much! I miss y'all so much. Velda, there's a couple things you left out of your story. Some I won't name cause you know more on me but how many pets have you cooked in the sun???LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete