Tuesday, June 17, 2014

May

Jonas spent the night with us.  He was ready for action with his lasso wrapped around him.

Devin brought Sydney over for a visit.

 Phillip made a new raised garden bed out of Jason's old bed.  We're planning to plant more strawberries in it.  

 Lilly spent the night.  She had fun with the marker board.


 We celebrated Mother's Day by stuffing the children into a giant inflatable ball and rolling them around the yard while they squealed loudly.  Great fun was had by all except Jason, who did all the stuffing and rolling.

We celebrated Brett's birthday.  From left to right, this is Mark, me, and Brett.

We also bought a new love seat but since my camera is broken there aren't any pictures of it.  It's really nice and we've enjoyed it.

 I went back to my neglected project of trying some of the recipes that have accumulated over the years.  This is supposed to be Mexican Skirt Steak but, since I use what I have and I had pork chops that day, it's Mexican pork chops.  Both Phillip and Hannah declared it a keeper.  That suits me since it's one of those easy, one dish meals that I don't mind cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment