Monday, August 15, 2011

+First Post

Months ago, my brother suggested that I start a blog so I'm following his advice.  It just took me a while. 

Today was the first day of our last year of homeschooling.  Hannah is a senior.  I've been homeschooling for more years than I can remember.   And now this is the last year.  I've loved homeschooling, mostly because I got to spend so much time with my children and they are wonderful company.  But now this season of life is ending, and that's ok.  

We're trying to settle in at Mom's house.  She is scheduled to come home from rehab next Tuesday.  It's going to be a huge adjustment for all of us.  She hasn't been home since June, and the stroke and the infections have really accelerated her dementia.  I can't envision what it's going to be like, but we're going to manage. 

1 comment:

  1. we can go through child withdrawal a year apart. I really am going to miss Sam and keep crying when I think about him going to school

    ReplyDelete